PRIEST-IN-CHARGE FOR THE COMBINED BENEFICE OF CRICH ST.MARY’S AND SOUTH WINGFIELD ALL SAINTS’.
To know Christ and to make Christ known
The parishes of St.Mary’s Crich and All Saints’ South Wingfield are gateways to the glorious Derbyshire Dales and Peak District. They are vibrant village communities with strong traditions but embracing change. The churches are eagerly looking for someone to lead them in mission with these exciting opportunities.
We would welcome a minister who would:
· Build up the spiritual lives of the churches, equipping their people for mission and ministry to families and an expanding population.
· Enjoy enhancing the experience of our children through the church schools.
· Be prepared to listen to God and His people in discerning how to initiate and manage change.
· Think strategically about developing resources, lay ministry and church buildings as community resources, adaptable in use and facilitating diverse forms of worship.
· Become involved in the deanery vision of sharing skills and resources as well as working collaboratively with other denominations locally.
· Experienced lay leaders and enthusiastic teams.
· Hope, love and a commitment to mission by way of active involvement in community life.
· Congregations who are adaptable, forward and outward looking and who welcome diversity of worship styles and spirituality.
· Strong working relationships with local churches and organisations, particularly the three church schools.
· A culture of supporting our leaders practically, in prayer, with appreciation and a smile!
For Application Form and further details please contact:
Area Dean: Gill Manley - 01773 873305, firstname.lastname@example.org
You are also welcome to informally contact Church Warden: Martyn Offord – 01773 853722, email@example.com
Closing date for applications Friday September 28th.
Interviews October 25th